Care for your Soy Candle:
Important things you can do to ensure you get the most from your Sweet Breeze Soy Candle.
1 .When lighting your Soy Candle for the first time ensure that you burn your candle for 2 hours minimum this will help prevent tunneling and creates an even burn.
2. Trim the wick to 5 mm before each burn. This will promote an even burn, steady flame and will help limit soot forming on the glass jar or causing your wick to look like a mushroom cup.
3. If soot forms on the inside of your glassware, simply extinguish your candle and wait for it to cool. Then wipe with a clean damp cloth or paper towel. Trim the wick and relight.
4. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, and leftover wick particles at all times this will prolong the life of your candle.
5. Always extinguish your Soy Candle with a snuffer. If you must blow out the flame please ensure you blow softly to not disturb the wick and cause flying lit debris.
6. To ensure you get the most from your candle ensure that you keep the candle away from draught and colder areas within your home.
7. If your flame is smoking, extinguishing or flickering your candle may be in a draught area so you will need to extinguish your flame, wait for the liquid wax to solidify and relocate your candle to a more suitable area within your home.
8. Scent throw will vary depending on the scent of your candle, some are naturally stronger than others so they there for carry the scent further. If you have a large open area it would be a great idea to pair your candle with a reed diffuser of the same scent to allow for a bigger scent throw.
9. Avoid placing your Soy Candle where it will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, to ensure the natural colour of your candle to be maintained.